帖子 2
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2015-1-23
用戶註冊天數 3386
用戶失蹤天數 3385

分享 
發表於 2015-1-24 14:38  資料 私人訊息 
tiffany outlet italia What are the most underrated
What are the most underrated colleges in the top 30 US News World Report rankings
I think you have to make these based on a department by department basis (at least dividing the humanities, science, and business). Even then, certain professors are As, others Bs, and an assortment below that.
Given that, its not surprising that a CMU would be preferred. For instance, its engineering, programming/IT, and business programs are all probably ranked pretty highly along with policy and design. It seems to maintain specialities while other universities may not provide a) that focus b) that community of share experience across departments. And its going to uniquely attract a particular type of person which is a great fit to its programs. My guess is most people leave because of grades versus lack of fit with the culture.
The WSJ has an overall ranking and a career based ranking. Unfortunately, its doesn have great depth on the career specific rankings (ie I believe its only 6 colleges deep).
State Universities tend to do well: Penn State, Texas A M, Illinois, Purdue, Arizona State. Although, in the rankings by career, this trend may be less prominent.
To be fair, CMU also rankings 1 in US New and World Report rankings of computer science programs (on the graduate level) perhaps that helps contextualize the other ranking you were unhappy with:Assessing Niche and Synergistic Value:
I think one other way which might be helpful to assess the economic question would be to take business rankings, its overall ranking, and perhaps its engineering rankings. This type of ranking would privilege schools which developed communities across departments. Some would argue that adding the fine arts ranking (or one or more of the humanities) would help provide a better criteria so that you knew your freshman and sophomore classes in those areas would be top notch as well.
tiffany outlet italia
hogan
nike tn pas cher
nike tn 2015
moncler sito ufficiale
moncler sito ufficiale
tiffany outlet online
moncler outlet
abercrombie uk stores
air max pas cher homme
tiffany outlet italia
parajumpers pas cher homme
louboutin homme
chaussure nike tn pas cher
nike tn officiel
相關的主題文章:

woolrich outlet online When did movie box office results start getting reported

[/url]

[url=http://www.jiankuw.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=79905]
頂部